Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, February 07, 2005

Spring Cleaning Day!~ oh yey........~~

Juz came back from New Delhi yesterday morning and ... it's no joke... indian flights...are... SHIT. Anyway, had a nice nap when I got home and met adrian in the afternoon to pick up my prints for cape town and manchester! They turned out pretty okay... hehe... yay!~ So Feefee can still work properly.. phew~~~~ Checked out the Busheer bookshop at bras basar and came across a pretty nice pic of a crow which I have decided to tattoo on myself. Not the ugly crow but the crow as in The Crow's crow? Erm... am still contemplating on where to put. Any suggestions? Somewhere not so visible... not so obvious... but NICE.. hmmmmm... *ponders*

After some shopping, we decided to pop over nicky's place for dinner and each had a bottle of Tiger while watching Black Hawk Down... nice show, great characters... and and.. OMG looking casts!~ Everytime I watch the show I'm amazed at how many good looking men are out there... so MAN!~ I need one too!~ hahah...

Speaking of which, I've been meeting up with someone on a pretty regular basis (usually like in the weee hours of the morning.. as if it's an illicit affair.. gee). I dunno if i'm suppose to know how he feels about me. Haha... But he's really sweet, and in case he's reading this, yes.. you are very much appreciated... Anyway, back to the topic, well... I dunno where all this is leading, and I'm not very sure how I'd want things to go... I dun even really know how I feel. Dammit... a nice guy comes along and Me being the sucker for pain just can't seem to allow myself to be treated too nicely.. Bloody hell... He's well... different from the previous in the sense that he's extremely sweet and patient and has always been since seconday school. I do know that I'll definately be very loved, but there's another part of me that's just afraid I might break his heart someday. Heartache is the worst kinda torture for anyone and I don't think I can bear causing it.


So honestly, I dunno what I'm doing now... and I dun wanna waste anybody's time. But I must admit, it's growing on me... so... aiyah.. dunno lah... sighhh....

Oh well... I must head back to springclean my room, which is.. if you know me.. really really messy... *cough cough*... I hate springcleaning. I remember back in school we had to springclean our classrooms, and we had pails and rags and all that shit? That was fun coz we could goof around. Now it's me, myself and I. *sniff sniff*... arghhh

Good thing about later's that I'll be meeting adrian to check tattoo designs out!~ oooo.... so exciting!~

1 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's never just about being loved. It's also gotta involve GIVING the LOVIN. Just like how you shouldn't be the only one experiencing the orgasm. GIVE your partner the ORGASM. =)

    jamaicansexgod

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home