Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, February 28, 2005

computer's finally working...

Phew... computer was screwed up for a day or two so i couldn't log on. it's good to have someone who actually knows how to fix computers. good skill for a computer idiot like me.. sheesh.. unfortunately now, stupid computer's cap key doesn't work properly so i can't have anymore caps or i'll have to smash the keyboards in..or out.. whatever.. not my computer anyway.. his computer.. haha.. bleah..

anyway, i am already missing adrian and ivan. 4 down now... the circle's getting smaller and smaller.. *sigh* it was nice talking to aly and char the other nite they called. updated them about how things are going now, which actually, is very well... guess who's the proud owner of adrian's baseball bat now. hmm... so wierd huh.. adrian's farewell gift to him.

i got a pretty wierd gift from him today. hmmm... some 40 to 50 packets of tissue paper, coz i do not bring tissue out.. normally.. Well, i've survived 23 yrs of my life without bringing tissue paper out and just because i had to borrow tissue from some stranger (coz the toilet at changi didn't have tissue and i had to have tissue, knowing me ...) i'm now the proud owner of tons of them. geeezzz

i'm happy. my probation is finally over... yey!~ no more "p" written beside my name on each and every freaking namelist. i'm having an entire week's leave starting tomorrow. kinda sucks though coz i really wanted to go diving during this break. however, unforseen circumstances made it too late to fix a date and all... and because i couldn't change my leave in time, i'm not able to do one of my team's long flight.. tokyo/la... which could've fetched me $1,600 for allowance alone.. dammit.. i really hope kl will materialise if not this entire week will be wasted. fuck... ok. i could try to have enough discipline to revamp my room.

going to collect my pictures, watch closer then have birthday dinner with normie.

cutting my hair on wednesday....

damn my tattoo is itching like crazy!~ bad feeling i'll have to touch it up.

okay... time to go watch vcd... it's world without thieves vs 2046... *decisions decisions decisions* :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home