Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Going to kl!~ yey!

First day of my annual leave... my team are happily enjoying themselves on their way to tokyo and la.. while i'm stuck here.. blogging.. argh... Hokay, that's about all I've gotta whine about!~ keke!~

Went for a haircut today and ended up sorta perming my hair. Been like a coupla years since I last snipped my long curls off... Dunno why I suddenly did it. Was telling my hairdresser, just do whatever you want as long as i can still tie my hair and i DUN look too old... haha... then came a suggestion for a perm and i was like.. "okay!" geez... too impromptu for my own good. I should stop doing things on impulse.. ha!


Just got back from supper... i DIDN'T eat.. diet.. diet.. I should start going back to the gym.. blardy hell, wasting my money...

Anywayz, had a nice yummy dinner at holland v with the gang to celebrate normie's birthday. Which once again emphasised the pace at which we are aging, which is too fast for comfort. Man, i miss those days when we go for silly drinks and stayovers... or canoeing at sentosa (if people actually remember). Okay.. i miss hearing the guys suggest lanning and try to sneak their way around the girlfriends.. okay.. in some wierd way, i miss lanning... even though i know it's them giving me chance by not killing me at first instance. I miss aly, I miss char, I miss adrian, I miss ivan...

We're going to KL!~ yey! So exciting... I wonder if we're gonna club both nights. I hope to actually... how often do u get to do that anyway? I'll try not to get sloshed. Something I haven't done in a while especially now that I'm able to fall asleep without putting up a battle in my head.

Keke.. okok... i'm blabbering now.. time to go have a conversation with my man.. hahah... i mean it... a CONVERSATION... HAHAHA....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home