Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Watever...

I'm back from Manchester and I walked the holy sacred ground of the Man U stadium......... RITE... not that I'm a fan or anything but well, that's about one of the more exciting thing you can do in Manchester, besides the shopping... so there, headed down to Old Trafford with Jas and Jaye on the second day just to get a glimpse of the statium, took some pics for dearest sel and back to shopping. It was the sale period... too bad we were there on a sunday and the shops close earlier than usual.. damn, swore I could've bought more.

But anyway, my next trip to Manchester will be to take a bus or train up to Scotland. Haa.. wanted to do it during this trip but it was too last min and I had no idea where and wat to do.. so with more plannin in future... hehe.. scotland and shopping it shall be.

Adrian said we will never see "happily-ever-afters". I hate the sound of it but can't help agreeing. Yes... we can find happiness someday, with someone, or doing something you've always wanted to do.. but there'll be too much emotional baggage to forever be free from it. I hope it's not true though... I hope the emotional baggage will fall off someday....

Knock, knock, knocking on heaven's doors....

Am having dinner with Jaye and Yvonne tomorrow and I suspect they will be introducing a guy to me.. muahaha... they swear he's the most decent guy ever... and that he'll be perfecto for me coz he's a scorpio and scorpios and capricorns are the best match. (i dunno how much of that i'll believe) First question they ask was if i knew how to play volleyball coz apparently he likes girls who do.. so yah... one obstacle down, no? hahaha... he's cantonese, my favourite dialect.. but that's about it lah... so we'll see how it goes... he better look good.

AIYAHHHH.... WATEVERRRRR....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home