Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, April 10, 2005

It's been a while

Boy oh boy oh boy!! Last nite was AMAZING!!

By some wierd twist of fate, I actually managed to remain in sg since my bali flight. Was on standby but wasn't called up, then got taken outta my bangkok turn, put on standby but NOT called up again.. ha!! It's good... it's all good.

Well back to last nite, after such a long time, we finally met up at dempsey for Swartland Bukatrabbe. We, as in me, theresa, evan, nicky, adrian, sel, normie and two of theresa's friend CK and Sara. There were jokes, lotsa laughing and drinking and just fooling ard, just like the good ol' days... man how i miss those good old days.... I was so happy... didn't really control the alcohol intake.. sheesh... somebody gotta regulate my drinking man... if there's one thing i can almost never say no to, it's alcohol... dammit... so unhealthy!

One more week to go and i'm gonna say bye bye Pasir ris and Hallo Normanton! Since it's gonna be a friday that we're moving in, am thinking of going somewhere to partee. Zouk? Liquid rm? Somewhere lah ah...

I'm so happy because it seems like dark clouds are finally clearing up. Not just for me, but also for people around me. Guess what really matters most is that one is happy doing whatever they're doing. Sometimes the journey does seem very streneous or u know this happiness might be shortlived... but well, if the moment is worth fighting for, worth working on and worth taking that plunge for, then fight, work, and fall knowing that u bear the consequences of your own actions and that you're happy doing so.

I want everyone around me to be happy. I know I can't exactly change the world, but I guess if I can make just one person's life a little easier, maybe this euphoria will just spill over... u think? Hokay... am feeling very idealistic now and in a world that isn't a bed of roses, it might backfire. But I guess there's always no harm trying... no harm making sure that non of us get stuck in a rut or in a life of monotony and jadedness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home