Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Random updates

Hokay, in case you're wondering, i'm still very much alive... just a little occupied recently... kekeke... Alrighty, just cooked instant noodles coz I was freaking hungry and couldn't wait till mum gets back to cook. Am just wondering how am I gonna cope living without my family. Need to make that trip down to ikea soon.

Anyways, just came back from a nightstop in Bali. My first time there but because we landed at nite and will be leaving first flight in the morning, i so wasn't prepared for the helluva nite that it turned out to be! 8 of us went down to the hotel lounge and parteed with beers and shots of B542 (which I introduced to them, and they loved it). There was a live band that reminded me very much of EIC. Speaking of which, I miss Wala... Afterwhich, 4 of us went down to this pub area and the moment we hit the dancefloor, this other crew and myself did not stop for the next 2 hours. It was wild, crazy fun and we only met each other for the first time!~ haha..

I guess the saying is very true, it really doesn't matter where you are or how long a time u get to spend there. What matters most are the people you're with. It doesn't really matter if you've known each other for years or if it's just 1 month or day. You'll know it when you click and great friendships will be formed before you even know it! That said, of course we still have to remember and cherish the old coz you know they've been there through the pits, the rain and the sunshine. Man, miss wala and dempsey... I guess things are never the same without the guys.

Back to last nite, i went back to the hotel, puked, took panadol, slept. My friend stayed over just in case I couldn't wake up... Ha.. but they were all sweet and very responsible... took care of me and all. Came back and had a slight whoosy feeling on board... ha... so much for a supposedly tame and boring night.

I am so happy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home