Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, July 25, 2005

Nuggets of wisdom

It's been a nice weekend off and I didn't really get to do much. The break was good though. Finally manage to download songs into Chivas, my mini Ipod. Yipee!!! Bought it the day I left for London to visit Adrian and Ivan at 50% off!~ Muahaha... I was really in luck coz there was a promotion for that particular one week and the promo was such that there's only 1 particular item on 50% discount per day and limited to about 500 pieces. You have to have a boarding pass, meaning I can't be working that day but had to be travelling as a passenger. Lo and behold, on the day I left for London, it was the ipod on sale, and the rest is history... muahahaha!!!

Okay... to the more serious stuff. I am actually feeling like I need to do more than just drink and club my life away. Sure, no shit. Thinking of doing a make-up course and no, it's not just those 3 day courses by Bobby Brown or Mac or whatever. Something more substantial so I can get a professional cert for that. Also thinking of finishing up with my piano dip. Say I use this 3 to 5 yrs (if i intend to fly that long), I could really use all the free time I have to do something useful.

Or, I could save up enough money and leave after... say 3 to 5 yrs and go live in some other country for a good long period of time. Canada? Australia? Europe? South America? Africa? Whatever... just somewhere else... Hopefully by then, I'll have that special someone who will go along with me and.. haha.. as I always envision, live by the beach or something...

I wonder where and what everybody will be doing in 3 to 5 yrs. The guys would've finished their studies and wondering where their next steps will bring them to. Who knows, maybe aly and char will get married!~ Nicky may be sent to some wartorn country and become some reowned war photographer. Louis may be the proud owner of a darkroom and photography studio... and many many more.. I figured since we all have definately thought about where each other will be, I shan't mention too many... it'll just be repetitions.

What I meant to say is well, we all have a path that's been laid out for us. Not like we can't change fate or anything but everything happens for a reason. Every setback, every heartache, every bastard, jerk, bitch, sweetie or lover have been put there for a reason. To teach us what it means to pick ourselves up and take that next step forward.

No, it's not good to be numb so try to cry sometimes just to feel human.
No, it's not good to whine so try to be a friend to someone else for a change.
No, it's not good to be alone so try to love as freely and not hold back.
No, it's not good to be too easy so try to love yourself more.
No, it's not good to punish yourself coz life is as hard as it can get so try not to take things personally.

And the Book of Crap says... "Be calm. You can't feel stressed when you're feeling calm."

*Grinzzzz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home