Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, June 23, 2005

World tour part I

Oh boy, I just got back from Cairo and Dubai and I am so freaking tired, it's not funny.

Feefee decided to pull some stunt on me... AGAIN...

She was working well during the entire trip in Cairo where we basically travelled to the pyramids and spinx on camel and horses. The camel ride was fun but kinda tiring coz we had to straddle its hump.. erm.. yah... and it ain't small so our inner tighs hurt like crazy the following day. I got plenty of bruises from riding the horse too coz the guide decided to bring us on a horseback riding spree. He held onto our horses's reigns, and started galloping away (his horse, i mean)!~ It was the coolest ride ever coz it's really like riding a horse at top speed up and down the sand dunes! yeeehaaa!~ Oh, back to the bruises... i got them coz feefee was slung behind me and as the horse galloped, feefee banged against my back the entire time. Hmm.. maybe that's how the thingy got stuck.

Now all i can wish and hope for is that the catch for winding the film back is the problem and NOT that I didn't load the film correctly coz if it's the latter, all my pics will be blank.. and I think i will die. However, IF it really is the catch that has problems and will actually need time to be fixed, then I'm equally fucked coz my trip to london's tomorrow!~!!~~

In Dubai, group of us went sandune touring. No, not looking at the sand dunes but more like being driven on a 4-wheel drive, up and down the huge dunes. It was a different kinda ride, very much like a roller coaster ride cept that it lasted much, much, much longer and it's more sudden. Seatbelts, very very important. No joke... Decided to not put on the seatbelt for more trill, knowing me, and I was basically tossed around like a rag doll at the back. It's actually very amazing coz it really takes some skill to drive that kinda terrain. The jeep might slip and tumble anytime if something goes wrong.. but nah.. so far so good!~ Oh.... I went quad-biking too!~~ Rode my own quad-bike up this huge sand barrier, the kind that u have to go up at top speed and the moment u hit the top, u basically fly before landing... WOOHOO!~

Okay okay.... long long day today... gotta wash my clothes or i wun have any lingerie to bring to london. Then i gotta send feefee for repair... then i gotta help nicky choose a shirt for some wedding... and I gotta meet adrian's mum to get some stuff to bring over tomorrow... then i gotta watch movie with the guys... (not that i'm complaining).. ah.. it actually feels nice to be back!~ Hopefully we can top it all off with a drink somewhere!~

Oh, and I'm officially in lurve with my teamates!~ hahah.. guess what our favourite past time is?

............ yes........... DRINKING!~ HA!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home