Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, June 06, 2005

Creature of the dark says...

Dammit.. i almost burnt down my kitchen trying to fry some nuggets. Arghhh.... so much for tryin to cook!~~

Yes.. it's almost 12am and i'm trying to do up a decent meal for dinner. Decent, includes maggie (more like Koka) mee, eggs and nuggets. Ha.. how healthy can i get~ Anyway, the pan went up in flames and for a moment.. i stood there wishing I didn't attempt to do such a thing. Maybe i'll be better off with just the noodles. Sighh.. i know.. I'm pathetic, I can't cook... But hey.. at least I'm trying!~

That's it... I hereby conclude that I AM the creature of the dark. Now I'm trying to figure out wat to do as the nite goes on... Not funny when everyone's gonna sleep and I'm just waking up. Damn... it'll probably be better if it's a friday or sat but no.. it HAS to be a monday.

Anywayz, good news is that my staff travel application has been approved!~ Which means, I'll be getting a tix to fly to London to visit dearest Adrian and Ivan, FOC!~ Muahaha... Oh I'm so excited!~ I can't wait!~~ Wooopieee.. As discussed, we'll probably head to Amsterdam and Prague. Adrian mentioned Belfast too so hopefully we can fit that somewhere in our itinarary. This time, we WILL make it to the comedy pub in London, and he's gonna bring me for pastry.. yummy... All the way to london for pastry~

This will be a good trip... no, it will be a great trip! I'm so looking forward to it as it'll be a nice long break from work, colleagues and Singapore. It's not as though things at home's very routined or anything, but I guess being away and spending more than just a day or two at a particular place will really help me experience the place more fully instead of just being just a touch and go thing. Well, my trip really isn't that long too, more like.. 10 days. Ahhh.. and I'm glad I dun have to spend 10 days in sg without anything to do coz that will drive me crazy~

Hokay.. dinner's ready... yes, the nuggets survived the pan of fire. Am gonna have me 'lunneper'~!~ kekeke... :P

2 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah....

    And when you are back, I would be gone..... :(

     
  • At 6:50 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    dun worry darling... i'll go visit u wherever u are..

    kekeke...:P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home