Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, May 30, 2005

Lazy Monday

It's a lazy monday afternoon and I've just done my laundry. Am considering ironing my clothes but I might just skip that and go swimming instead. I'm feeling too lazy for comfort. Working out's suppose to make me more energetic so that I shall do.

*Bloop Bloop Bloop*

Haha.. anywayz, just came back from a weeklong trip to Rome. Actually, I only had about 3 whole days at Rome at which the group of us spent the first day trekking around Rome itself. We visited the colosseo, various monuments and churches, had lunch etc etc before buying the midnight train ticket that would take us to venice. Train got delayed for 3 whole hours so we had to sleep and huddle in the cold nite air, try to catch some sleep on the train station's platform and at the same time keep an eye on our belongings. Kekeke... it was really the highlight of the trip for me, coz I guess I'm more into roughing it out and how often do u get stuck at midnight in a roman train station? Haha... yes yes.. sadist I am, sucker for pain, I am...

BTW, the first class carriage/cabin in the train does not resemble anything like first class cept for the "F" logo on the seat's headpiece. Actually, the 2nd class ones are more comfy coz you can lie down across the seats. I had a good nap while on the train. hiakz!

After 6 hours of train ride in addition to the 3 hours of waiting, we finally arrived at destination Venice. 9 hours of waiting paid off coz venice is ... B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L..... it's so super ultra romantic!~ We walked across the many bridges, went to the famour san Marco area, sat in the gondola (my colleague and I had this game abt kissing each other whenever we go under the bridge, unfortunately we ended up sitting in different gondolas so... we kissed across them instead - how romantic!~~~~) Apparently, venice is famous for it's masks so I got myself some mask earrings. Everything's so enchantingly beautiful there!

Caught the 6.45pm train back to Rome and the last day we spent at the Vatican city. Pigeon shitted on me just before I entered the main area and I'm calling it the Holy Shit. I bought an ashtray from the vatican city too!~ muahaha.. from the church actually... u see how touristy the whole area's become?? Well, needless to say, the view from the top of the dome was AMAZING as well...

I wish I could've stayed longer. I can't wait for my pics to be ready. I can't wait to see the pics my friends took!~

Alrighty.... lemme now go figure out what activity awaits me for the rest of the day.

Dum dee dum dee dum!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home