Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, June 27, 2005

Greetings from London

Adrian, Ivan and myself say hi to peeps in sg and in syd! kekeke..

London is nice, summer doesn't seem like summer coz it's still freakingly cold. The only thing that reminds me that it's summer is that the sun comes up before we go to bed, say about 4am and it sets when we are heading home, say about... 9pm. Yes... it gets dark only after 10pm. The days seems so long, yet so short. I guess that's what happens when you have great company. Oh, I miss the boys so much.

Wonder how everyone else is doing back in sg.

Sel's probably making his preparations for his big move to sydney, nicky's probably.. erm.. still working? Haha... dude, please make sure you have some juicy gossips to entertain me when I get back! I realise my updates to adrian and ivan are giving them quite a bit of entertainment. Ah.. at my expense.... what's new...

Went to this place called Southend Central yesterday. It seemed like a huge happy neighbourhood! Everything's brightly coloured, there's an amusement park, actually, the whole area looked like a big amusement park. Even the names of the road make you happy.. eg, Pleasant Rd. Kekek...I derive pleasure outta the little things, no?

We finally booked our travel and accommodation to Amsterdam after a long time of sitting and surfing the internet at 3am. But all is good and now we're just counting down the days before we hit prague then amsterdam.

Oh boy, I'm hungry now. Am having gastric problems these days, quite bad actually coz I'm actually taking medication. It's no longer just eating to make sure I don't get hungry coz even when I do eat, the pain will still come. Arghhh... I'm paranoid about getting hungry. Sheesh..

Came up with a concept about the world making payments and all with love. Of course it got shot down by adrian and ivan. Sigh... oh well... i shall go think of how it can actually work then propose the idea to them again. Imagine.. a hug to the grocery shop uncle when u wanna buy a coke! Money will no longer exist! But the question lies in.. how much lurve do u have to give if you decide to buy a house or a car. *ponders*

hahah... me and my once-in-a-while crazy idea. I'M HUNGRY!!!!!

Till then... all folks, please take care...

ps: adrian says: hope all you farkers in sg are having a blast. We'll see each other again in hell. Get the mashmellows ready.... :p

2 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So when's the big hell bbq man?? And in reply to Diana's dumbo theory about payment with love...

    it doesn't work.

    Sex might though. Heh.

     
  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    Payments can and will usually include sex. It might not be lurve but we gotta be realistic here. Love is like Euros or SGD and sex is like Pounds. Higher value.

    (??!~)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home