Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, June 24, 2005

One for the road

Hokay, slept like half an hour last nite before getting up this morning ard 6 plus to bathe and pack my luggage. It's funny, my job requires me to fly basically almost everyday to almost everywhere, but today, it feels different. I haven't exactly been on a trip like that, as in, travelling alone for 18 hours to the other side of the world and i wun be the one walking up and down the aisle today. BTW, my flight is one of the more dreaded london flights coz allowance is slightly lesser, there's a standby day in the hotel and... it's a day flight so passengers tend to be slightly more.. erm.. awake. Point is, i pity those doing my flight today and I'm glad that I am finally passenger!~! muahaha...

It's raining now and I wish i was cuddled in my room, on my bed, having a nice and peaceful sleep.

Well, Sel's gonna be leaving in a coupla day's time and it seems like they've gotta whole lotta stuff planned to do. Walas, karaoke, dinner, dempsey... geez, and I wun be able to join them~~ And so before I go, just wanna say a huge bigass thank you to him for being such a great fren when i was going through shit. You be strong and take the world by storm!~

Would love to say more but adrian's mum's here and i gotta head to the airport liaoz...take care peeps and I'll see ya when I see ya...

Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home