Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Season of Love

Tis' the season of lurve... or so it seems coz people around me all seem happily blissful.

Was just telling aly that the gang's getting on pretty well back in Sg and we are at peace with life. Well, that's what I sincerely hope so.

To my darling dear who I've not seen been so happy in such a long time, there are only X number of times you can be happy.... so just be, and as long as you're happy - truly happy- I'll be behind to you with whatever decisions you make.

I think once we make decisions or resolutions that we know will be good for us in the long run, we should stick with it especially when the going gets tough. Gee.. no shit..

Sometimes I look at all the love around me and wish that I had someone to share those special moments with. But I also know that wishing and hoping and thinking and praying ain't gonna get me my knight in shiny armour coz it usually only happens when you stop looking. So I've decided to stop looking, stop complicating things and go with the flow - but it sure ain't easy when you're freaking dreaming abt it! I'm going crazy!!!

To my dearie who's been an absolute sweetie, thank you for everything and I just want you to know that I really appreciate everything you're doing. In some warped sense, I actually feel blissful - but we've always been warped, haven't we?

So in my attempt not to make matters complicated... I've decided that I should cut down on clubbing and drinking so I dun end up making more silly mistakes. Go out less, save more money, hell, since I've got a beautiful Human Warlock character in WOW... I might just end up in the world. (Now where did that thought come from?!~ *shudders*) Sleep more... exercise and swim more... Read more news... watch more teevee... A whole new me shall emerge!~~

I'm not a player... I refuse to be one... I dun wanna be used by one.

Sidenote: My secondary school fren's getting married!!!!!!! My most heartfelt congratulations to him and his gal!! Wooohooo!!! He's my age which makes it absolutely scary. I think it's the environment we're in that makes people think of taking the plunge. Say if you hang with a bunch of middleage men who are starting families, or are already having a coupla kids or two, chances are you'll more likely than not think about marriage, especially if you're already blissfully attached. If you hang with a bunch of swinging bachelors, guess wat??! Oh.. and finally... if your frens start talking about getting married...(or attached), chances are... someone might get a proposal pretty soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home