Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Midnight in Pasir ris

Further to my resolution not to club too much coz of healt and monetary issues, I hereby declare that I'm officially bored with the clubbing thing. Went to balaclava last nite with a coupla colleagues after our week of absolute boringness learning about business class service. It was fun when the live band started playing... the group of us started talking about vibrators and stuff.. (i'll spare the details) but anywayz, it was fun. Then, in all sweetness, louis dragged the gang down to bala to 'surprise' me (but i spoilt it by calling insistently) and it was pure fun. Like wala, coz the band's the same (sunday band, not eic) and just drinking and goofing ard.

Then we decided to go zouk while my colleagues went over to liquid room.

Arrived at zouk and I dunno why, perhaps it's PMS but the mood became different. It was blardy crowded and I didn't really enjoy the music. Wnen to phuture, winebar, met another fren and headed to velvet, back to zouk, then home... in prolly less than 2 hours. I was horrendously bored and all I could think of was my cosy bed back at normanton.

I think i'll stick to live bands, my ipod and listening to the guys play the guitar at normanton from now on. Saves me a hell lotta money, meet less sleezy people, i can sing my lungs out and no one can say anything abt that. HA!

My sheesha pipe's finally working .. yay... what other reasons do I need to stay home from now? Got my drinks, music and sheesha (for variety purposes) all under one roof. No lack of guys at home so there's nothing to worry abt. Kekeke...

Had a stupid (and i mean realllllly stupid) fight with my regular taxi driver last week. Can u believe it? TAXI DRIVER... ok, long story short, he wasn't too happy coz he waited for me at the airport but i didn't show up and didn't call him. That's coz my plane got delayed for over an hr and my phone had to be off.. DUH.. Then, when i had a coupla change of plans, and he was too far to pick me... i said nevermind, dun wanna make him rush down or anything... and guess wat, dear fren lectured me for wasting money by calling a cab and asked why didn't i call him earlier or told him where i was going?!~ i mean... WTF?? who the fuck are u anyway? There's more but i'm just too lazy to type and the more I think of it... ma blood just boils...

Sighhhhh... it sucks coz in being the frenly Singaporean, unlike the usual snobs, I talked to this guy and he seemed frenly. But hey... couldn't leave it at that coz once u get too close, things just get wierdly personal and just fall apart and u lose a fren. It almost feels like.. wat's the point of even making that attempt in the first place. Should I even feel guilty? and for wat?? And because of this bad experience, should I be wary of talking or getting too close to anyone anymore?

Hao ren nan zuo... *pui*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home