Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Silly silly me

I got up to a missed call by johan and my batt went flat. Instinctively, I turned to my side to look at the time. It said 1.45pm or something like dat. I got up, went about my stuff and decided that my lunch date prolly called or but I was sleeping and they prolly went about doing their own stuff. So I went about doing my own stuff too.

Called daddy to ask if he could drive me to pasir ris to pick up my cargo and cabin bag. He told me not to go back to sleep. I said "no lah! I wun go back to sleep liao!"

Asked nicky wat time he'd be back from work...3pm..

Waited till it was 3pm, called my sis coz she said she'd be home at 3. It went like this...

Deb: Why you calling me? I'm in SCHOOL...
Me: You said you'll be home at 3 wat..
Deb: Ya... 3 wat.. now wat time?
Me: 3 plus lor!
Deb: No lah!~!~ It's only 12 something!!!
Me: .............huh??? but.... haha.. opps... sorry...haha..
Deb: I'm in schoooool..
Me: Okok.. byebye..

Then it dawned on me... why daddy said not to go back to sleep... why nobody called... why nicky isn't home yet... why my mummy wasn't at her desk during working hour...

It blardy fucking isn't 3!~

Stupid clock...
I need my phone...

*Argh*

4 Comments:

  • At 1:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    25 Oct 2005
    Sydney

    Selwyn leaves 29 missed calls on Tan Bubu's phone

    Finally she picks up

    Selwyn: Babe. It's 3 pm liaoz. Wake up wake up! I got class at 6 pm later. Got no time to bring you to surprise Alywin already

    Bubu: Why you call me so late? Thought you suppose to call me at 12


    Note: This was afer 29 missed calls starting from AEST 1100 hrs.

     
  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    In my defense, the mind is a little groggy when one awakes from slumber. So what if it happened twice??

    *sheepish grinz*

     
  • At 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    classic bimbotism

    muahahahahaha

     
  • At 1:00 AM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    fuck lah.. *pui*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home