Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, November 10, 2005

scribbles

Staying home alone sure has its perks.

Woke up this afternoon with a slight 'headache', thanks to some gals who happened to have extra coupons for free drinks. Actually, it's 2 coupons with 5 stamps each which meant I could have 10 housepours. Took about 5 then passed the coupons on to some other person. It's like... Pay it Forward... one good deed deserves another! Ha!

Anywayz, went to ikea for more shopping and finally buying my new bedsheets. It's pink!~ Pale greyish pink with white sheets. Oh so schweeet! Am contemplating putting it on when my new curtain's ready but that might take a while. Bought some dual toned deep purple-black cloth the other day at Arab st hoping to make some nice curtains myself. Then I bought those thingys where u sew unto the cloth and u can straightaway place the hooks in. My only problem now's that I realise I'm quite short of the hook thingy coz i have to sew the hook thingy unto both sides of the cloth so I can change sides whenever I want to. That means... hmm... 2m x 4 sides + another 2m x 2 coz i bought another set of organza cloth as overlay. (I dunno if anyone got what I just said.)

So after tacking the sides and everything together... then it's sewing time. Which would be the easy part actually. Any volunteers?

Alrighty.. can't wait to put pics of my new room. Then I can have another room-warming party..

Back to tacking cloth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home