Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

everywhere, nowhere, somewhere

"Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy caught in a landslide.
No escape from reality...

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see...."

How about smoking a $24 ciggie?

That's what I'll be doing for the next coupla weeks to make up for the freaking fine i got bringing them in and 'forgetting' to declare em. Note: Warning to all.... dun bring ciggies... or dun get caught. *SIGH*

Weekend was great in London. Had a nice afternoon with my colleagues and adrian before heading to meet lynette and watching the musical 'We Will Rock You'. It's made up of songs from Queen and it was fucking good. The storyline was kinda cheesy but the music was enough to make me wanna stand up throughout the musical and script was hilarious. No, I didn't stand up coz it was a MUSICAL.. not a CONCERT. I still live by the fact that ROCK music is still the best.
Went for stand-up comedy at the comedy store and it was great. Methinks it's prolly something we'll do everytime I head to london!

"How do u make a group of old ladies shout "fuck" at the same time?"
"Have one of them shout 'bingo!'"

Ha!

Met ivan that night and fell asleep even though I called my teamgal to come to my room for drinks. TIRED LAR...

Bottomline, weekend was nothing short of great. Can't wait to go back, hopefully next month.

Till then... this month will be pretty life-changing. Decisions need to be made and actions need to be followed up with. I dunno!! I dun wanna decide! I dun want things to change! I dun want things to be stagnant! What the hell do I want? I dunno!!

Sigh... I need to run and I need someone to hold me down.

Can't have both, can i?

"Nothing really matters, anyone can see...
Nothing really matters...
Nothing really matters to me...

Anyway the wind blows."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home