Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

on moving home...

Alrighty... am back in pasir ris for dinner and I'm gonna try my hands at grandmama's chawamushi... again. Something tells me my family will prolly get sick of them steam eggys pretty soon. But hey... something tells me they are even happier to have me around so they wun mind eating all the steam eggs i can cook. *evil laughter*

Vivek and I spent last nite with beers and Blokus. It's a damn kickass game there you build links with blocks and they can only be linked by corners. Errr... I dun really know how to explain but it gets damn competitive coz you gotta block each other's pieces and make progress by placing as many pieces on the board as possible. Wish I could show pics. argh. Nicky, louis, Corrine, gail, vivek and I played the previous nite and it was soooo addictive. I must introduce it to the world. Or whoever's interested.

Anywayz, today marks the first day of me moving my barang back to Pasir ris. Mixed feelings I must say... and still a LONG way to go to clear up Normanton. Why on earth do I have so much shit!?!~ I'm also trying to figure out a way to squeeze my new furnishing into pasir ris. Oh.. not to mention my huge louis-made cupboard and 101 new clothes... *sigh* I need a revamp. Repaint my walls or something... Oh man.. I'm starting to miss Normanton... But Pasir ris is where I grew up, spent most of my adolescent years here. Like what I told my mum, I'll never run outta company back here. It's just... sigh... a whole new lifestyle that I'll need to try fit into what's already been established here. And what am I gonna do when I need a ciggiebreak!??!~

Methinks we should have a BBQ farewell party to bid Club Normanton goodbye. *SIGHHH*

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wah..so many changes eh..very long nv catch already yah..and oh..if u do go back to church..u have a buddy here who doesnt mind tagging along..and no..u do not offer that great advice!! =p shawn

     
  • At 9:36 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    omg... are you serious? is this a sign?? heh... i'll call you when i do go, and when I do, you better stick to what you said.

    wat's ur blog addy again?

    :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home