Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, December 31, 2006

in the blink of an eye...

Happy birthday Kwok Mushmang!! And happy 2007 to everyone!!

I'll be counting down to the end of 06 in the plane which kinda sucks in a way but am cool with it la since I'll be meeting dear adrian and ivan. I'm happy as long as I get to spend time with my close friends. Yeap.

2006 has been pretty amazing and it seems there's just so many things to say about it that I don't quite know where to start. I'm hoping 2007 will be a different year hence I have a coupla resolutions (which nobody thinks I can fulfill) but hmm... I'll try... coz at this moment, I kinda feel like it's the last thing on my mind. Really.

No pics from last nite's uniform party coz I didn't bring my cam but am sure pictures will be up soon. It is afterall the first time since god knows when we had a theme party where almost everyone came in a uniform. Quite cool and fun!! More theme parties please!!

Came home this morning, hugged mustarsky and promised him this. That when I die, I want mustarsky to be placed in the coffin with me too. Maybe I don't quite wanna face up.. is there a possiblity of people being placed in a side position like I'm snuggling up with mustarsky? If can, do remember this request okie? If have to face up, then place mustarsky on my body with my hands hugging it.

Me, mustarsky and miki (my cousins' bitch)
I hope this is not too morbid for a pre-new yrs day post. Just haven't been able to see happy these days... but I'm okay.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    babe, i know it's hard to imagine this, but happiness sometimes is a state of mind. i kinda get what you're going through right now, but you have to stay strong for yourself. i hope in this new year, you'll be able to still find happiness from your family, friends and simply life. it's never easy, but there's a reason for everything that happens. remember that your galfriends are always just a ring ring away!

     
  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger pris said...

    now that im looking at it again, it's a freakin scary pic! for a moment mustarsky might actually be real!

    i kn u like.. DREAM ON!

    i luvv u :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home