Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Credits...

Biggie thank you to all who came to my quarter century old bday celebration. I hope you guys had fun!! I did!! Weeee!~!~

Special thanks to...

~ Ms Prissy-la-la and Ms Val Howe for helping me invite my guests.
~ Mr Nickyboy for booking the venue and sending me to arab st to return my uniform.
~ Mr Kwok Fai Fai for accompanying me and nickyboy to arab st and making sure I don't lose anything at Kay-tee-vee and getting me home safe.
~ Everyone else who took time off their preciously tight schedules and deadlines just to be there, even if you don't sing... heh...

I'm surprise I still haven't lost my voice.

I sang the silly Jay chou Grandmother song and cried. Hah.. so silly... but I miss my grandmama...

I'm such a sobbie these days, especially when I drink and I'm not usually like that! Suppose to just puke it off and be done with it. Urgh... dunno what's better now though... puking or crying it off? Haha..

No, it's not funny.

Pictures pictures!! I didn't bring my digicam!! Pictures pictures!!~

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home