Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, January 05, 2007

Trying to be positive

Hokay!! Time to be not-so-melancholic coz since this is the first post of 2007, it shall be a positive one!!

Spent silly countdown in the plane, on my crew seat coz we were taxiing to the main runway when the clock striked 12. How exciting... my colleague and I wished each other happy new yr.. and i leaned forward to one of the passengers and wished her.. "happy new yr!!" *pui*

London was great as usual and I FINALLY went to catch the Blue Man Group. It's a comedy, mime, music and visual effects all rolled into one performance and it was one helluva gig. I wun even mind going back to watch it again but... the next time might have to go on sponsorship. Heh. But it was really good and funny!!

Anywayz, we know it's never easy to stick to resolutions.. but... i'd like to try to have a healthier lifestyle!! You know... cycling (found someone who's gonna jazz up my bike for night cycling!! yay!!), wakeboarding (val... you gotta keep me going coz you know how disciplined i am), dancing (preferably not in clubs all the time but yeap... i'm finally able to do belly dancing!!)

I also wanna double the existing amount in my bank.

Lastly, I'll not say it out but i'll say i'll try my very best okie??

I'd love to say cut down drinking and smoking but let's take it slooooww... one at a time... keke..

So... positive enough?? doodidoo...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM , Blogger pris said...

    the last one comes w a "c" and ends with a "y" ? or comes w a "s" and end w a "e"?

    woohooo hangman

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    27th jan's the next wakeboardin date babe! still waiting for lou's reply. u ask him later leh.. oh! have i told you how boon called me on new years eve drunk as a skunk? haha... tell u more later ;p

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home