Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, October 16, 2004

TGIF!

Dear dear blory...

Was technically my first group outing last nite with the gang.. louis went for a diving trip so it wasn't that awkward. Maybe next week when things are more settled we'll be able to meet face to face and you know, be friends and all again without feeling wierd..

You think? Who am I kidding!? Hah.. hooo welll...

Anywayz, we went to a jazz bar last night to fulfill our "cultured" weekend goal. Might even pop by Ballet under the Stars tonight if we're cultured enough! Haa.. actually i am, but coz I'm on standby tomorrow, feel a little apprehensive abt going, just in case I get called up for a... hmm.. midnight flight?

The guys were great last night. Had dinner with my two banana boyfriends, Nicky and Alywin and Johan - who was suppose to be at the diving trip too but alas, he just went to Israel and coz of that can't enter Malaysia. Geez.. no luck means no luck.. Anyway back to last night, we opened a bottle of Chivas and I discovered that it goes really well with Gingerale! Haaa... it shall be my new poison till I find something else to quench my thirst. Hiakz.. ;p

The gang dedicated Time after Time to me... and it was nice.. as in, the song didn't sound like what i'd expect Time after time to sound like but the dedication was sweet enough... and I had to boost the egos of the men around by telling each of them something that I find charming abt them. Haa... well.. I managed to sincerely squeeze something out for each one of them - Namely Alywin, Normie, Evan, Johan, Ivan and Nicky - in that order. Sel, Gracia and Elissa left earlier so too bad for Sel.. heheh...

After jazz, which was about 12-ish, Theresa and Evan left first but I didn't really feel like going back so the guys accompanied me to a movie. White Chicks, not that I haven't watch it before but since we wanted something funny, I decided I could do with the show again... and I still laughed my head off so it was good. Before I know it, got home ard 4 am and I think my bio-clock is really screwed up coz I couldn't sleep till like 6am??

I guess I really appreciate what the guys and gals are doing... Aly gave me a candle in a bottle with a message that I couldn't be more touched by... Nicky told me how he felt I was above everything that Louis said I was... Johan said I'm strong.. Mature = Sexy... haha.. now I know.. and I know the rest are there and will be there to listen to me rant and whine if I have to. But I wun... not all the time, that is... Alright, time to go find something to do... my first saturday at home... hmmm... this is gonna be something I'll have to get used to... sighhh...

Guys and Gals! I love you all sooooooo much!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home