Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, November 26, 2004

I'm alive~~!

Dear Blory...

Just got back from the most tiring, happening trip I've ever had. Sydney. Sydney flights are scary... going down wasn't as scary as coming up, coz at least passengers were sleeping. Coming up, flight was full, it was a day flight, we had 2 meal service and the most most scariest thing is... THEY FREAKING ASSIGNED ME A GALLEY STEWARD POSITION.. this means, I'm doing an entirely new position for the first time!~~~~~ Holy shit... burn my fingers such that it's got a blister now... argh... cuts here there and everywhere. Sighhh... BUT, I'd just like to say that it was fun coz of the challenge. Hehee... good lah.. there's always a first time.

Anywayz, enough about the flight, let's talk about the trip. I had a very tiring yet fun trip. Caught up with val, char and john. It was nice to just chill (even though i fell asleep most of the time). Thank you guys for making my trip such an enjoyable one! Can't wait to get back there... (minus the flight though)... and start partying~~ =)

And, by popular demand.. hehe.. i've decided to put my roster on me blog so you guys wun have to guess where i am anymore. Hehe.. I've got a coupla resolutions I wanna acheive by end of the yr... and it goes like this...

1) Cut down on beer... and drink other stuff like hard liquor or wine coz it doesn't make u put on weight so easily.
2) Cut down on eggs... well, it does make you fat!~

Well, basically, I am just embarking on a diet programme coz judging from my recent beer fest, I'll be round in no time. So... I'm gonna cut cut cut~~!!!~ And gym of course..

Ooohh.. I'm so tired... got school later.. I think i'm gonna die... bleah... hopefully we'll chill at somewhere fun tonight~!.. Hmm.. bought ciggies for the guys again!~~ Tobacco and nicotine free... muahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home