Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Random thoughts after melbourne

Forgive me for harping on the subject like forever but it's just a situation, a phase that I'm going through right now and I just need to get over it by talking about it. Pardon my whininess.

It's been barely a month since he came back asking for forgiveness. Barely a month... Isn't it irritating when someone asks for a second chance, and just because you were slightly meaner, slightly more difficult but nonetheless definately melting down, decide to pull the plug on you, in less than a month? And the most ironic thing is that he only waits to do that just when you've finally warmed up just so that you can fall even harder and be left even emptier than when you first started, coz you actually gave the heart a chance to be ripped open right after being sewed up... and the freaking stitches hasn't even been removed.

I'm still not suicidal, thank god...

So much for waiting and wanting just a chance to start all over...

I need to move on...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just heard a wonderful quote from the movie "The Little Black Book"

    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home