Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, January 14, 2005

You're gonna lose that girl...

One week's gone by.

My friends ask me why the hell am I doing what I'm doing, why do I still care... why on earth do I still bother. I guess it's just me... sucker for pain... But well, I'm actually okay, or I do hope to think I'm okay so let's just hope time moves faster and that I move on faster. Yes.. I can't wait to move on coz I hate feeling crappy...

Too much drama in my life for the time being... haha.. I'm feeling kinda wierd. Had a pretty interesting conversation last night with a really good old friend of mine... and we realised.. let's just say... certain "nice to know" things we actually felt about each other. Muahaha... but he's attached... so it ends there... Timing lah, it's all about the timing. Life plays cruel jokes on us. Like when u need a cab and there isn't any in sight.. and days that you dun need any they sprout out like mushrooms everywhere. Irony of life.. bleah...

Am heading to Jakarta for a night later this evening. There's gonna be nothing to do there. Gosh.. i can't even go swimming or suana. Oh nooo... boring boring!~~ Sigh.. and because of a short trip like this, i have to miss my stupid mcq test on saturday. And because of that, the weightage for my essay's now 70% instead of 40%.. that's almost twice man!~~! 3500 words .... sigh sigh sigh....

But i guess that's okay... keeps me busy... takes my mind of trival things... matters of the heart.. fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home