Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Amazing Ironies

A blog's suppose to be a place where i can express my feelings without actually bothering about what people say, think or feel about what I've written. So yes, I'm gonna do just that...

Had a pretty crappy dumbass week at Johannesburg and back in sg. I mean, Joburg itself was fun... it was just slighly crappier because I lost someone, got dumped, watever u wanna call it. Reason being, I didn't call him or msg him the two nites that I was out drinking with my friends (in bali and dempsey rd) and got too drunk to do so. Well, it was a promise we made which I didn't keep and he kinda lost his trust in me.... ha! geee... not exactly used to the fact that someone actually doesn't trust me... I was usually the one with the issue.. but whatever...

Ironically, i was out having so much fun because I was really happy, happy to be with him, just blissful happy... that didn't turn out too well for me huh...

Back in sg, slept in the entire morning that I got back from my flight before rushing over to Louis's exhibition at Suntec. Anyway, got there just in time to help them pack up and saw Lou and Mel off before the rest of us headed to our various destinations. I was, for the first time, at peace when I saw Melissa. Guess that was the effect person mentioned above had on me, even though we were no longer together. (ironic huh)

Ironically, was deemed to be rude coz I didn't say 'hi' to her when I was at the exhibition. Doesn't pay to be kind, does it?

Ah whatever... just needed to rant and let it out. And it ends here.

That said, I feel that what's truly ironic, is that well, I had my doubts, we all have, had, still having, our doubts. It's just irritating to know that after our talk and after we broke up, I've realised that I was falling but my doubts and fears kept me from showing it and that drove him away. So you know wat? Take ur time and be careful with your heart... but dun take too long. Live for the moment coz at least for that moment, you were happy. And when it's gone, keep the memories but walk on knowing you've learnt something from whatever you've experienced.

I'd never exchange those past 10 days or everything else I've been through for the world.

Ha... self-consoling blogs always work for me... bleahhh!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wtf? I've never heard of a more ridiculous reason for dumping someone. Well i guess therein you have the answer, he's just another motherfucking air steward who's out to play. Fuck him.

    You want him microwaved?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home