Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Recharged

Good morning!!! Chirpy beginning to a new day!! Ha!!

Hokay, I just got back from Sydney yesterday, wanted to blog but my brain wasn't functioning properly and had to go sleep. Went to sleep, that was 5pm and I just got up! Woohoo... whooping 15 hours of non-stop, uninterrupted sleep... yippee!

Rite, backtrack to the weekend and my sydney trip.

I had a rather interesting weekend, er... i dunno how to elaborate but it was interesting. Saw him in Zouk for two nites in row. I had the opportunity to introduce him to louis.. haha.. aiyah, it was all so wierd. I know my friends dun think highly of him at all, but, hmm... i do still miss him. ARGH... Okay, drank from friday to sunday, yes, even sunday and i'm experiencing the most irritating thing that can happen to anyone... it's called, an outbreak. Kekek... dammit! i should drown myself and my internal organs in water... tsk tsk tsk

Went to sydney monday evening and arrived very early the next morning. Yay!!! felt kinda wierd to meet aly in syd! At least for char and the rest i've done it before... keke... I miss my part time boyfriend!! haha....

Well, actually, char has already did a summary on my trip to sydney but just to add on, hehe... i overslept. Was suppose to meet them at 11.30 for lunch so char doesn't have to rush off to school too quickly. Aly called at 11 (or was it char) and i was still happily snuggled up in my room... so i rushed up and outta the hotel and managed to get to newtown ard 12 plus, only to see char still wrapped in her towel and drying her hair... hhmmmphh..

Went out for lunch, char went to school, aly, jan and i went to campos for some coffee. I can't really remember how to spell it but it's espresso with icecream. Yummy! The espresso woke me up for a bit so when we got back to aly's place (supposedly to rest), we ended up sitting in front of the comp and taking turns to chase each other outta the toilet coz we needed to shit. By the time char got back from class (to scream at me to get outta the toilet), it was abt maybe 4? Jan went out to shop and the 3 of us slept in. Come to think of it... quite pathetic, Aly and char could hug each other to sleep.. i was hugging FHM magazine... muahahahaha....so sad!!!

Met john for dinner afterthat in town before we headed back to a pub in newtown. Drank... talk cock... took pictures and we went back to the hotel to get some early rest. Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep coz john was happily snoring away... keke.. so yep.. it's always great to go sydney but i'm always so exhausted!

Hence super sleepy when i got back, which explains why i needed to crash badly...

Hokay! gonna have to do quite a bit of errands today! Ivan's been bugging me for Warcraft stuff! I'm getting to it dude!!! relax!!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home