Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, May 02, 2005

To the gang and friends that I love...

Sometimes I hate myself for wishing I could have everything... the best of both worlds... everything.

I can't stand it when in my confusion and selfishness, I make decisions, say things and do things that screw not only myself but also the lives of people around me. Like when I know my friends only mean and want the best for me, protecting me from getting hurt, I hate it when I let myself fall because if anything does happen, without questions they'll stand by me and pick me up again.

I just wanna say thank u to allllllll u guys who've been there, still here and will always be there for me... coz that's what I'll be doing for u too...

No.. this is not a suicide note.. haha.. just feeling a lil... 'feeling' today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home