Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's finally the 9th!

The year hasn't really started off that great huh?

Hopefully now that my self-implemented birthday off days are over, work will keep me busy.

Gonna be emcee for my friend's wedding this weekend. It's also the very first wedding of my own personal friend where I'm gonna be jie mei!! Yay!

Meeting another friend to discuss her wedding plans for next year.

How fun... I'm happy for them and all...but hope I dun gradually become bitter though...

The year hasn't really started off that great huh?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM , Blogger pris said...

    be contented dear

    i feel your year started off well,

    at least ur girlies are with you, ur healthy, ur family is cool, ur job is fun and you hv mustarsky!

    huggies

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home