Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

out of the blue

So here I am, sitting at the National Library at 11.45pm writing my blog. Wanted to do some research for Karachi but alas, there are no travel guides/books on Pakistan! And what the hell am I doing in town so early in the morning? Haha... oh dun ask.. it's really funny and really wierd at the same time.

Anywayz, I keep telling myself I have to slow down or make the same stupid mistake. But how do u slow down when it feels so right?

I feel like a freaking secondary school girl having a huge crush on some guy in the same school and u know those times where you sneak looks at each other and suddenly u catch the other party doing the same thing... and then there are those moments..??

haha.. dammit!!! So freaking blushing!! *shy*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home