Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, January 22, 2007

back from karachi

forget about the new year resolution. it's broken. shits... =)
anywayz, karachi really wasn't as bad as i thought. just that the entire world, except me, came back with some sort of food poisoning or flu or whatever... dammit.. why can't i just get the food poisoning bit? at least i know there's a little bit of weight i can lose!
i neeeeeeed to dance soon.... i miss the pole and the parts where my body aches.
will post pictures once my friend sends them to me coz i had to borrow their camera coz i didn't grab feefee in time and i STILL can't find my silly digicam.
it's nice to finally be at home alone and finally able to do my laundry. i still miss living by myself.
another new beginning and i'm keeping my fingers crossed and... well... we'll see how it goes.
ahhh.... there's something about men in uniform that drives me crazy! =)
anywayz, pictures from my sec school friend's wedding.
this is me and the sisters tekaning the guys by first making them carry the groom up 6 floors (they are army guys, we forgot), then yah.. goofing around lah.

this is a mixture of church and dinner pictures. once again, pictures are not mine coz i can't freaking find the sillycam. me and my emceeeee... me and my coach...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home