Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, January 28, 2005

I am zen vamp...

Hooh! Finally after a gruling 48 +++ hours of reading, researching and writing, I managed to complete the freaking 3500 word essay. This means that I'm free to enjoy my holiday in freezing Manchester!~ Yayyy.... ! Been quite a roller coaster ride this week, mostly stressed about the dumb essay but now, I'm zen... hahah..

Watched Blade trinity at Adrian's place last sat.. (ok, i know this is a little backdated) but i've come to realise that I'm actually very very very attracted to vampires... Just one of those, I wish I could be one kinda moments. I think they are very sexy and i love the sensuality they possess. Like what I told char, if you do a clean job, there wun even be any blood or gore to scare u with... Plus I already live by nite so there's one thing I'll have no worries getting accustomed to!

I'm bringing feefee again for this trip. I figured it should be nice to take black and white pics now that the whether there's a little gloomy. Think it'll totally fit the mood. Beginning to want to bring Feefee everywhere. But still gotta get her fixed coz she's still cranky. Should be able to sustain this wk i hope.

Just spoke to Adrian and realised that.... EVERYBODY'S gonna be gone... aly and char, johan in army, adrian's taking ivan with him... sel later in the yr.. oh gosh oh gosh... there's normie, nicky and louis.. but they're all gonna be busy with their own lives... but it's okay.. I've got a life too!~ woohoooo.... diving trip, vietnam, tibet.. here i come...~~~

Might be wondering why the hell am i jumping from topic to topic? Well, coz I ain't thinking straight now.. am gonna catch a nap before tonight's flight.. see ya all next weekie!~ muakies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home