Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Updates and blabber...

Hokay! Past coupla weeks have been a roller coaster and it's time i take a break to do other things other than sit around on my arse, thinking, thinking and thinking. Dammit. If he's not gonna care, I ain't gonna care too (and stop rolling ur eyes).

Anyway, I am sooo happy now coz I'm finally having my 7 days rest! Kekeke.... will be on leave from tuesday (technically now coz I'm back from flight) till next monday! Whooopieee~~ Am gonna concentrate on doing up dear normanton park in time for house warming on friday 13th! Kekeke... Now, all I gotta do is spend some time and moolah and do up a checklist which includes:

1) Buying an iron and ironing board
2) Buying a hair dryer
3) Packing more stuff into my laundry basket
4) Applying for cable
5) Buying beans for my bean bag
6) Buying an ipod shuffle
7) Buying hair pins (okay, I digress... not just about the house)

Etc... etc... which I haven't thought of. Oh yes... time to really sit down with nicky and vivek to discuss what the heck are we gonna do and serve that day. Oh... and we gotta start writing our guestlist! Ohhh.. and we gotta start INVITING PEOPLE... something tells me after all that we've done, we'll end up with.. just the usual gang.. HA! nah... I'm TRYING to get more of me colleagues down but dun count on it dudes...

And last friday was the first time vivek and nicky saw me leave for work in full uniform, make up and all! Hahaha... was quite fun... Nicky helped me book a cabbie too! It was nice having two dudes bidding u 'goodbye darling!' Sighh... I foresee though, that in a month, they probably wun even open their doors to say "hi" or "bye". Ahhh wellll....

I'm honestly loving the life I'm living right now, being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want and seriously, even though people may judge, I think I'm old enough to be responsible for whatever decisions I make. Therefore, people shouldn't make judgements coz I don't owe anyone anything and I certainly dun owe how i live my life to them.

That said, of coz it's still a blessing to know that you have friends around who genuinely care and all they hope to do is to keep you from future potential harm. Guess in that sense we do owe each other some form of accountability huh? Hmmm... I guess~~

Hokay, time to stop blabbering and go bathe. Having mothers' day dinner with me parents at fisherman's village (since my mum hasn't been there before). Am right now fulfilling my duty as a fillal daughter by coming back home for dinner after moving out, okayyyy....

Need to hit the gym soon too... argh...

And I still kinda miss him... sighhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home