Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

3 days at Normanton

I finally have internet access and no, it's not at normanton park. As situation has it, computer and internet access should have been set up coupla days ago by dearest nicky loh but nooo... it's still NOT DONE! I have to resort to coming home to pasir ris JUST to use my computer coz I was practically starving from the lack of internet access (not that i do much with it actually, but, u know.. it's just the FEEELING). Anyway, okay... i'm home not just for the computer but coz I realised I dun have my shoes for gym and I wasted another gym day. *hmph*

Back to the house, we have cable teevee~~ Wooopieee~~ I had to redeem myself coz I kinda screwed up on the power supply earlier and I think I've proven my worth. Ha! My job was to settle catering for hse warming and get cable and I did both in a day. Feeling very fulfilled now. Hahaha... :/ Now, let's see if my dear housemate can do the internet thingy up.. heh.. the tables have turned.. muahaha *evil laughter*

Other than that, living at Normanton is getting pretty fun. Just need to get use to .. more like.. the guys might need to get use to me running out of the bathroom in a towel... haha.. or waking up to see me doing facial (imagine... waking up to a freaking white face). I think i'll be freaked out too. I need to get some kinda distraction. This week's break is making me feel very lazy and I dun like feeling lazy. I like lazing around though.. but that's not the pt. Been out drinking, preparing for house warming, doing up my room, which has become somewhat messy... keke.. I'm getting fat~~~~ argh! Kk... nuff whining...

The partee will be a blast.. I hope... *crosses fingers*

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aww, that sounds great! Congrats on your new house (and housemates too.) Have lots of fun at the housewarming party!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home